Seeking New Treasurer
We are seeking a Treasurer to join our Board of Trustees, to collectively shape and deliver the strategy and vision of the charity and safeguard it for the future. This role will oversee all aspects of financial management (working from home) and offers a wonderful opportunity to work with us.
Our current Treasurer is retiring and so the charity wishes to appoint a good-hearted and financially astute person, who enjoys working as part of a team as well as helping in practical ways. No need to be artistic, but an appreciation of art would be an asset. If you have financial experience, can empathise with people with disabilities and want to make a difference, this is a role for you.
A job description is detailed below:
- Pay all invoices (approx. 300 per annum)
- Arrange Direct Debit payments
- Bank incoming cheques (usually Charity Co-ordinator)
- Maintain Income and Expenditure Ledger
- Maintain Restricted Funds Ledger
- Maintain Legacy Account
- Manage Investments
- Annual Audit of all the Group Accounts – submit to the Auditor
- Liaise with Groups as necessary on finance
- Complete Annual Accounts – submit to the Auditor (Jan)
- Present Annual Accounts to the Trustees and submit to the Charity Commission
- Claim Gift Aid – once per year
- Present an Annual Budget to the Trustees
If this role interests you, please contact us.